State of Connecticut Supervising Nurse
The State of Connecticut, Dept. of Children and Families is accepting application for Supervising Nurse. Below is a link to the job posting.
Applications are being accepted today through October 27, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
State of Connecticut Paralegal Specialist
The State of Connecticut, Dept. of Children and Families is accepting applications for Paralegal Specialist . Below is a link to the job posting.
Applications are being accepted today through October 27 , 2021 at 11:59 p.m
State of Connecticut Clinical Social Worker Associate
The State of Connecticut, Dept. of Children and Families is accepting applications for Clinical Social Worker Associate . Below is a link to the job posting..
Applications are being accepted today through October 25, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
Connecticut State Police Trooper Trainees
We are looking to hire our next class of State Police Trooper Trainees, with Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection (DESPP), located at all 11 troops in the state of Connecticut. .
All interested parties must apply directly through JobAps and we are accepting applications through October 26, 2021.
You can find more details and resources below:
- Be A Connecticut Trooper Website
- Set up a Job Alert (How-To: Video Tutorial) – for anyone interested in future opportunities
- Follow the State of Connecticut and Connecticut State Police on LinkedIn
AEC Solar – Commercial Solar Installer
AEC Solar LLC. is currently hiring for Commercial Solar Installers. The Installer will be responsible for commercial solar system installations from beginning to end. The position is a full time role that requires travel within the state of Connecticut. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle. Salary ranges from $15 – $20 per hour, pending experience. Hours are Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm (with ½ hour lunch). Some overtime as requested.
Installer duties will include:
- Assembly of solar modules/array and mounting hardware. Experience is a plus, but not necessary as training in the field will be provided.
- Construction / Laborer experience a plus
- Unload and carry material at the construction sites.
- Assist Crew Leader on daily projects.
- Attend training sessions on new products, installation and safety.
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to work outside in extreme elements (Rain, Heat, Cold).
- Able to work at heights and prolonged periods of repetitious duties – Bending, lifting and standing for long periods.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- NABCEP and OSHA Certification a plus and would increase pay.
- Attention to detail
- Good Attendance
Come work as Commercial Solar Installer at a growing solar company that offers opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished Solar Leaders. Please contact us at (203) 535-1244 ext 101 to learn more about this position.
State of Connecticut Principal Physicians
We are looking to hire multiple full-time Principal Physicians with the Department of Correction with various locations in Connecticut:
- Corrigan Radgowski Correctional Center in Montville, CT.
- York Correctional Institution in East Lyme, CT
- Osborn Correctional Institution in Somers, CT