Eviction: Legal Help and Rental Assistance

Are you being Evicted?

Did Covid-19 cause hardship? Are you falling behind in rent? Falling behind in utilities?

Get Legal Help! Call Statewide Legal Services, Toll Free, at 1-800-453-3320 or Apply Online.

Rental and utility assistance may be available to help with an eviction or utility shut-off through the State of Connecticut Department of Housing’s UniteCT program.

Assistance is available to landlords and tenants. To apply for assistance, you must have an e-mail address and apply online using the link below. You may call the phone number below for additional assistance:

To learn more about UniteCT Call 1-844-864-8328 or view Online at https://portal.ct.gov/DOH/DOH/Programs/UniteCT