Address: 60 Putnam Avenue
Hamden Public Schools look to provide challenging, high-quality learning experiences and supports so that all students develop skills, attitudes and practices for academic and life-long success. They strive to:
- Make available quality early childhood learning experiences for all of Hamden’s young children;
- Implement curriculum and teaching practices to encourage the development of students’ critical thinking skills;
- Identify students with academic, attendance and social-emotional challenges, and provide targeted supports to increase their success;
- Strengthen parent and community engagement in meaningful ways to improve student achievement;
- Create ongoing learning and career development opportunities to develop leadership capacity for all Hamden Public Schools staff.