‘Social Security and Retirement Maximization‘ will be the topic of a free, live online presentation by Jody Goss sponsored by the Hamden Public Library in cooperation with AAA Retire on Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 9 am.
The program will be repeated on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 6 pm.
The program will provide an overview of Social Security retirement benefits for single, married, widowed and divorced beneficiaries. Attendees will receive valuable information on how to:
• Increase their Social Security retirement income by up to 76%
• Receive Social Security income from their former spouse or deceased spouse’s earnings
• Replace Social Security income lost after their spouse’s death
• Understand the biggest tax law and fiscal stimulus change in decades (the Secure Act and CARES act) and benefit eligibility
• Protect themselves from retirement’s greatest threats
Jody Goss, a Certified Estate Planner (CEP), and Registered Financial Consultant (RFC), is the Director of Planning at AAA Retire. He has been in the financial services business for nearly three decades and has helped hundreds of individuals and families transition from working to retirement. Jody will be the main presenter. Other speakers will be Bianca Noiseux, Lead Advisor, and Matthew Sweeney, Lead Analyst.
The AAA Retire Program was established in 2003 to provide AAA members educational benefits on getting the most from their Social Security Benefits and establish a retirement roadmap. The AAA Retire program is not affiliated with American Automobile Association.
Online registration is required. Please register by selecting one of these event dates:
The event is offered via Zoom. If you would like to know more about how to use Zoom, please click here.