Miller Library Storytimes
Wonderful Ones - For children aged 12 to 23 months; Wednesdays at 10:15
Lapsit program with stories, finger games songs & musical activities; approx. 45 minutes.
Time for Twos - For children aged 24 to 35 months; Tuesdays at 10:15
Shared stories, finger games and musical activities; about 45 minutes.
Thrilling Threes & Fours - For children aged 36 to 47 months; Thursdays at 11:30
Children sit in a group to hear stories & do a simple craft; about an hour. Five year olds who are not yet in school are also welcome.
· All programs at the Main Branch are by registration only .
· Hamden residents only are taken the first day of registration.
· All programs are five-week sessions that meet once a week for 45 minutes to an hour during the school year.
· The child must be the age indicated by the registration date.
· Parent/caregiver is required to stay with the child during story time, except for the four & five year olds parents may visit another part of the library if they wish.
Questions? Please call the Children’s Department at 203-230-3770.
Branch Library Storytimes:
Mondays at Brundage Community Branch 91, Circular Ave, 10:30 Drop in.
Call 203-287-2675 for more information.
Tuesdays Whitneyville Library, 125 Carleton St., 10:45. Drop in
Call 203-287-2677 for more info.
View our Calendar for a schedule of all our programs for children and adults.